The Vet Gateway is changing - find out more here

The Animal and Plant Health Agency’s (APHA) Centre for International Trade - Carlisle (CITC) issue Export Health Certificates (EHC) for live animals and products of animal origin exports to all countries.

There are two services used to apply for EHCs. Information on these services can be found via the links below:

Popular links

Sam OV support

For queries about using Sam or the initial registration process please contact the Sam support desk on:

03300 416999
Email Sam support desk